6.08.2011

North Berkeley

Howdy doody folks! So today I was strolling through the neighborhoods around my house. There were some pretty cool sights to see. All the homes in this area are so unique to each other! The gardens are also like something out of a fantasy.... I couldn't help but smile and laugh to myself as I was walking through the streets because it is all just so fantastical... All I can say is.. the things that are said about California are true. No hype here these peoples is livin tha lyfe-

The photo of the sunset is from my window and its the Tule fog rolling in for the night from the bay. Crazy fog out here.





This last photo was taken in the Gourmet Ghetto of North Berkeley... some kind of food stands set up here..

So far my experience of this neighborhood has been great. The people are friendly, smiles are exchanged on the streets. Everyone is simply living life and it's a great thing to bear witness to! Full of good vibes and better food I'm falling in love already!

Stay tuned because the Haight Asbury Street Fair is this weekend! A day of peace and love in a place filled with all sorts of history of the very same thing! In the words of Paul Tetor "Peace Love and all that other hippie shit"

No comments:

Post a Comment