4.15.2010

Some Gallery Updates

Hello der peoples! Today is my 4th day of being facebook free-- and I'm finally beginning to feel just that! In fact, I barely thought about facebook at all today! It feels awesome! And the best part is I know it's only going to keep getting easier! Anyway that's all I have to say about that!

So tonight, like any other Thursday night I went to galleries with my friends from school. Every Thursday of the month the art galleries have their openings. I wanted to share a bit of the art I saw tonight with you. 


This first picture is a piece of art from one of the galleries tonight. It was painted and it was incredibly precise. I don't know about you but I could easily get lost in this piece of art.
 
 The picture in the middle is also from a gallery. This artist was great at playing with the field of depth. I quite enjoyed his art a lot. I believe his medium for this was film.

The last is one of the buildings that the galleries were inside. I thought it was a very interesting building architecturally.

There were many other photos that I took tonight that were just as great, but I have limited space on here. If I ever go back to facebook (who am i kidding?) they will be posted on there. 

I really hope everyone enjoyed these pics and I also hope that you yeah you! the one reading this-- I hope you get to observe some art of your own because art is unique in that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Every piece of art can be experienced as something different based on the person who is viewing it. That is the magic. 

Until next time.. create some art of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment